Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week 8!

This was my last week working at the VA in Biloxi. consisted of completing spreadsheets for furniture inventory, meeting with reps, and completing Autocad drawings. The beginning of the week I finished up the spreadsheet of furniture inventory for Panama City Delwood Clinic. We met with Ergogensis rep to discuss a staff member who needed their task chair repaired. Ergogensis focuses on specific health problems that employees have so that they can work comfortably. I also completed the Autocad drawings of the demo and furniture plan for the X-ray room. I also worked on Autocad drawings for the Eglin feature wall, which took awhile do to the fact I only had Autocad 2015 and not the architecture one. After trouble shooting that, I was able to complete the Eglin feature wall in Autocad. Last but not least, we went to the Building 21 vacating meeting for the Kitchen staff to talk about vacating and moving into the new Kitchen and Laundry facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment